.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.29.2006

Kitten video

edited: okay, apparently only I can see this - which is weird. So, go to my youtube site click on videos (there are 2) and you should be able to watch both videos I uploaded.

Ianqui's having posted a video inspired me to do the same. Here is one of two I will be posting. This is the kitten playing ... it is called, "Oops! Where'd that pillow come from?" Enjoy.



Note: for reasons I don't understand, it doesn't load in Firefox for me - but it does in Safari. So if it keeps saying, "loading" try another browser. Does anyone know why this is?

10 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

:( it just keeps saying "loading" for me

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

argh! In explorer, the video is 0 seconds long. And I don't have any other browsers here. You're torturing me!
Oh, wait, I think there are macs in the other computer lab :)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

none of the mac browsers will play it either. No kitten for me :(

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger AAYOR said...

Wow, you're only 12?

You seem so mature! ;-)

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

aww, so cute! Kitten tummies are especially cute :)

are you sure it isn't just me who can't see the video and keeps complaining about it? (sorry for complaining so much)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh, I just love this video!

I posted a link to it on my blog because I think it is just too awesome!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

the floppy video -- she yawned!!!

I liked hearing how you talk to your kitten.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pseudo indignant retreat from the pillow that fell on her. Such typical cat behaviour. Thanks for a good laugh.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home