.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

9.04.2006

Anyone wanna go for a walk?

My energy is flagging. I have a couple more hours of work to do, but I don't have it in me. I've been pretty productive today, but I really have to eke out some more. I am well caffeinated, and had a good, healthy lunch, plus some fruit for snacks - but no energy left.

A walk would help - it is perfect walking weather. Anyone want to come?

I really wish you could come.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I could do with a walk, too. I hope you get some energy back.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

I wanna! I've been in a crappy mood all afternoon and I know a walk would make me feel better. I wish there were some way we could walk and e-mail (or IM) at the same time... (I suppose you could with a Crackberry, but I don't have one.)

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

I wanna! I've been in a crappy mood all afternoon and I know a walk would make me feel better. I wish there were some way we could walk and e-mail (or IM) at the same time... (I suppose you could with a Crackberry, but I don't have one.)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home