.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

9.04.2006

Dear advisor,

Please excuse me for not having made much progress on my prospectus this weekend. Something got in the way.



(the big white blob is my laptop, btw).

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger wolfa said...

You made the right choice.

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous ppolarbear said...

She looks fierce. I wouldn't cross 'er. Your advisor wouldn't either.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Another Damned Medievalist said...

Clearly she has what my sister calls torty-tude!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

She is fierce!

I thought calicos were the ones with 'tudes!? And that torties were supposed to be sweet and cuddly?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home