.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

9.09.2006

I hate netflix

Netflix used to be so good to me, but of late, they have sucked.

Apparently I am someone they think they don't get enough money from, and so often my movies are "throttled" (they say you'll get the movies the next day, but you really get them a few days later) - and a few times, it has taken a week (!) to get my movies.

The other day I got Veronical mars, season 2: disc 2. But disc one didn't come until later. Now that's annoying (not that I ahve time to watch it now, but still).

Once I lost the white label envelope for a film, and so I sent it back without it - just as they tell you to - and they still say I haven't returned it. Yet, the other movies I returned in the same red mailer got checked in.

A couple of weeks ago, they sent me the wrong movie. I returned it with a note indicating it was the wrong movie. It didn't get checked in. I then reported via the website that it was the wrong movie, and still it didn't get checked it. Yesterday I emailed them and told them this because I don't want to keep paying for the 3 movie subscription if they are going to continue to count that movie against me so that I can only have two out at a time.

I got a super annoying email back saying I needed to report it via the website. I already did that!!! And I told them that. It's like I just got a form email back.

Plus, the don't have anything beyond the first season of DeGrassi, the next generation. That is so wrong.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

Allegedly they slow down the turn around time for high volume customers too.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger betty said...

i heard the same thing as sheepish said.

i decided to cancel mine sicne i'm moving around a bit here in the next couple of months. i cancelled via the website and then sent my movie back. two days later...i got a new movie! so i cancalled again and the same thing happened. so it took THREE times before they actually let me cancel. grrr!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home