.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

9.06.2006

It's a stupid fricking tv show!!!

So why the hell am I sobbing over the death of a tv character? I won't tell you who it is, in case you've not seen it. But it is a cheap shot to kill a character on the L word. Fuckers.

I will say, however, that at this point there are many many other characters I would like to see gone and now. They have made them all super duper annoying with few redeeming values.

I only like Alice and Helena (and if you've not seen season three, you are likely wondering how the hell Helena became likeable...it's a mystery to me too - lobotomy between seasons two and three? je ne sais pas). Everyone else - even Shane - is annoying the hell out of me.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Arbitrista (formerly Publius) said...

Hey, I get emotional over the fate of imaginary characters all the time! As long as you know they're imaginary, what's the harm? It just means that you have more love to give!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home