.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

10.17.2006

Last night

My dream had in it:
flashcards
french (as in we were speaking in french in parts)
paper clips
tidepools (whose fault is that?)
dancing on a fence (?)
a two headed woman - who had an identical twin who had only one head (they kind of resembled Cate Blanchett in The lion, the witch and the wardrobe).

I fell asleep - conked out at 9pm and didn't awaken until my alarm at 6am. I was in such a deep sleep, I had no idea what my alarm was when I heard it.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm influencing the dreams of people on a different continent! Oh, the power!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home