.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

11.08.2006

But here's a good thing ...

(in contrast to the post right below): part of why blogging has been light lately has been that I have been making nice relationships with real people (as opposed to all you fake people out there in blogville). I have been connecting more with people from other schools, departments (I have a history friend now!), and divisions. It has been so nice to have these nice little friendshiplets, and so nice to feel connected to people I can actually see!

7 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I am really and truly happy to hear that. But, I miss you!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as a fake person, I agree: that IS a good thing.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

yay :) That is good, but I'm jealous of the real people.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger sheepish said...

Good for you. Real people sometimes don't suck!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Dr. Lisa said...

Horray for friends of both types!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Trope said...

Hey, who you callin' fake??

:) But that's wonderful to hear! Enjoy the socializing!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger dr four eyes said...

Yay for real people! Though we fake people do miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home