.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

11.27.2006

Celeb sightings

(Question: is it a good enough reason to call in sick if your kitten is being particularly cute and cuddly?)

Yesterday while walking about, I had two celebrity or "celebrity" sightings. First, i saw Dustin Hoffman at Starbucks. But more cool than that was that I saw one of the Project Runway designers in front of a museum. What made it particularly cool was that he kept staring at me (perhaps my boots especially) and was smiling. I think it means he liked my outfit. And if you run into someone from Project Runway, that's exactly the hope (at least for me). Here's what I was wearing:
* black coat (double breasted, no collar, and with an a-line skirt shape, if that makes sense)
* black turtleneck
* black silk skirt (knee length) with modified, funky, deconstructed ruffles on it
* grey cable knit tights
* red cowgirl boots
* hot pink flower i made on my lapel

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! What cool celebrity sightings! So glad the PR designer appreciated your look. :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Breena Ronan said...

Wow! You sound all stylish and crap!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Arbitrista (formerly Publius) said...

Fancy!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home