.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

11.09.2006

I'm so easy

I'm not really someone who really ever laughs out loud. I'm not a laugher - I'm hard to please. But of late, I have felt really easy. Every single time the preview for Stranger than Fiction comes on (the Will Farell & Emma Thomson movie in which she narrates his life), I laugh and laugh. I also laugh my way through every episode of The Office (american version). Actually, I also cry during many of the episodes too (how can you not cry at the earnestness and lovelornness that is Jim?), but that happens all the time. The laughing is far rarer.

I'm dying to see Stranger than Fiction - and I love thursday nights.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally with you on both of these--I want to see that movie too (though I'm a bit surprised that I want to--not a Will Ferrell fan). And the Office? Brilliant. :)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm going to see it in six hours and twenty minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home