.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

11.18.2006

That darned cat

But first a vent: I am really really sick of having to log in every time I want to comment on a blog. I don't have the issue of it loging me in under my real name as I keep my gmail and my blog reading in different browswers (read blogs in safari, read gmail in firefox). But I sometimes just don't comment because I don't want to have to log in AGAIN and do the word veriication on top of that. So annoying.

Anyway, if you like cats, go here. I put a sample below - they are pretty funny.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no getting round the word verification thing, but you can always post as anonymous and sign your comment "Shrinkykitten", to save having to log in.

Of course, some (inferior :) ) blogs don't permit this...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home