.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

12.27.2006

Honk if you love...

Little Miss Sunshine.

I also saw Howl's Moving Castle over the weekend - if you've not seen it, do do do.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I loved Little Miss Sunshine... I gave it to several people for Christmas.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Have you read the book of Howl's Moving Castle? It's better than the movie, and I liked the movie, too.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger BrightStar said...

Honk!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home