.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

12.01.2006

I love flonkerton

And I love this. if you like musicals, Les Miz, Neil Patrick Harris, and/or How I met your mother or were at one time a theater freak, you must watch this (yes, B*, this means YOU!!!). I laughed like a freak. And I will now watch it again.

And I will further admit that I know all the words and know when they are messing up the timing and phrasing and stuff. Still love it.

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger BrightStar said...

...men like you can never change...

Too too funny! Thanks for pointing that out to me. Love it!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

That was great. I also remembered I wasn't able to watch the puppet film clip you linked to the other day and that was awesome, too! Thanks :)

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

Oh. My. God. I LOVE it!! Thank you so much for posting this!

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's hilarious. I love NPH, and used to love Les Miz...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home