.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

12.11.2006

Just to make you jellus...

I met Barack Obama. He did not find me funny. Secret note to Obama: if you want people to vote for you, laugh at their dumb jokes.

This is where I will be tomorrow:

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you have to deal with evil family members, at least the scenary is stunning!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger sheepish said...

Ok, but Obama is still a beautiful liberal man.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home