.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

12.03.2006

Traumatic flashback

My bohiney has been hurting like crazy. I can't sit in bed and use my laptop or bingewatch episodes of The Office because it hurts so much. I couldn't figure out why though, until...

I left the house yesterday and walked down my front steps and had a traumatic flaskback to having slipped the day before and having fallen on said bohiney. I then recalled that that same night I slipped on my bedroom floor and also fell in the same place. Youch!

I think I should maybe strap a pillow on so that if I fall again, I have a cushier landing.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

oh no! your bohiney hurts too much to watch Jim's antics on The Office? That sounds like a lot of hurt. :( Be well. Don't fall! It must be icy there.

At least you have outfits that Project Runway designers notice. You can be happy about that.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger sheepish said...

How about those pants that skaters use with butt pads (bohiney pads, if you prefer)?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Dr. Lisa said...

Owie!!! Get well soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home