.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

2.15.2007

I feel so cool

I just pdf'ed my resume. I was super worried that when I sent it out, my formatting would change on otehrs' computers - and I realized I could pdf it. I don't know why, but it looks soooo much cooler as a pdf file. I may have to pdf everything.

Stinkerbelle is next.

5 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. I know what you mean. I love the way pdf files look so professional.

Styleygeek (who can't be bothered logging in.)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger BrightStar said...

I agree about everything looking better once it's been pdf'ed. I don't know why, but things totally do look cooler that way!!!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it when nouns become verb-ed. :-)

--Eddie (who can't figure out how to sign in on the new blogger)
eddiespeakswhalish.blogspot.com

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

:) I have had the same thoughts.

This semester I have been typing up notes for my new class and there was a problem with the computers reading formulas so I pdf-ed all of my notes. Now every time when I open up the file I "ooooh" a little bit on the inside. They look impressive.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

dude. I only just now processed that last sentence.

YOU ARE GOING TO .PDF YOUR CAT?! HA! that made me laugh, partially because it took me so long to get it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home