.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

2.17.2007

Is it weird

that I totally covet the dress the cow is wearing in the new silk soy milk commercial? I covet a cow's dress?

Wish I could find a picture for you...

edited to add: even weirder, I just emailed silk soy to see if they could tell me who made the dress.

edited again: okay, I found it online - and it's a skirt with a wrap sweater - but I think it should be a dress. Here are pics (and yes, I'm nuts).




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home