.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

2.20.2007

Pardon me while I have a breakdown

I just came home from seeing my shinrk to find an email sent at 3pm today asking me to come to see the payroll person ASAP because I still need to sign one more paper, and that because of that, I won't get paid till march 2, instead of this friday.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Breena Ronan said...

OMG! I have had that experience. I'm so sorry.

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Enough is enough said...

Threaten to sue. They're jacking you around but good.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Arbitrista (formerly Publius) said...

I'd be tempted to call the state department of labor.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Argh! They should be getting you some money somehow, even if it officially takes longer to set up. This is ridiculous.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger AAYOR said...

I've been in a similar situation, too. It sucks and I'm really sorry that you're in the middle of it all.

Can you break down and open a credit card account? I know it isn't the most desirable situation, but money is coming, and you wouldn't have to carry a balance for long. Maybe it would give you some piece of mind, at least.

Take care, shrinky.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home