.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

2.19.2007

Two things that make me happy...

This picture (know who it is? Know the cat's name?):



And this blog (if you like smart, funny, yet socially awkward people, you'll like the blog too!).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

That is a really big doll house. I love the way the cat assents the bedroom.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is an awesome dollhouse!

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous People are animals, too said...

I remember that photo from the first time around ('77? '78?)!

It's Misty Malarky Ying Yang and his human companion, Amy Carter.

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous People are animals, too said...

Actually, now that I think about it, "Misty" may have been female. It's the "Yang" that distracted me. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home