.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.27.2007

Cure for the grumps, or cranks, or whatever bedevils you

But, word of warning, you may get weepy.

5 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous sheepish said...

Awwwwww!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Cute Overload indeed.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Aww :) That is the cutest thing ever! I got all sad when they drifted apart, but I'm glad it had a happy ending.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Propter Doc said...

ahhh! They are so cute like that, but I've seen them mock fighting and that looks like rough lovin'

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Grad007 said...

I once saw an otter balance a pair of sunglasses on its nose as it swam back and forth in front of the onlookers at the aquarium. Perhaps they like to imitate their visitors?

I love otters.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home