.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.11.2007

How sad is it...

That I was rooting for Rob and Amber over Charla and Mirna. Romber, for some reason, has been annoying me less this season. Charla and Mirna have continued to annoy me to no end. I especially hate when they are in a foreign country and create fake accents while speaking english. Like, when they were in a south american country and were talking to a cab driver, they spoke english with a fake hispanic accent. So offensive!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger dr four eyes said...

Where'd my comment go? OK, this might be a duplicate.

I never minded Romber in their first season, and I was definitely rooting for them this season. So I'm bummed out about tonight.

The fact they lost to Charla & Mirna? Insult to injurty.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home