.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.15.2007

I'm not exactly happy about this either

Stinkerbelle has been very annoyed of late about my horrible sleeping patterns. I keep telling her that I'm not happy at 3am when I can't sleep either! It doesn't thrill me to try to go to sleep at midnight and lay there tossing and turning until at 2am, I have to awaken her from her little ball of sleepy warm fluff to turn on the light and try doing something else. Or like last night, I was not happy to be awake all the way until 3am, only to awaken at 5am unable to sleep.

Speaking of stinkerbelle - she has been so cuddly and clingy lately. Everytime I sit, she is right there wanting to be on me or next to me, or perched staring at me. Mostly though, she has just been curling up into that little ball of sleepy warm fluff as close to me as she can possibly get. That is, until the heat came back on. She heard the clanging of the radiator and ran to the living room to curl up in front of it. Heat slut.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home