.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.15.2007

A request for teh internets

Do any of you happen to have (free) access to the journal Behavioral & Brain Sciences for 2006 (I can only get up to 2003 for free)? If so, could I trouble you to get an article for me?

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Looks like we have it. Email me with the article details and I'll send you it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home