.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.15.2007

Theraflu: Wonder drug?

I woke this morning with a bad headache - likely sinus - likely due to weird weather stuff. I tried pseudophedrine, advil, napping, peanut butter jamba juice (typically my miracle cure; plus since i am still having tummy issues, I needed some protein badly), etc. Nothing worked at all. I bought some theraflu at the drug store, and tried it when I went home. And lo and behold, it worked. It has worked the past three times I tried it. Miracle cure? Someone else try it and report back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home