.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

3.12.2007

Unhappy tummy

I ate something last night that made my tummy very very unhappy. I was up much of the night certain I was going to hurl. I don't know what it was - but I am tempted to throw away all of my food and start all over.

To make things worse, I woke up at 6am with the beginnings of a sinus headache. I remembered (partially thanks to poor phantom scribbler who is similarly afflicted and has blogged about it recently) that theraflu really helps when I catch sinus headaches early on. So I drank a up of that at 6am, and then went back to sleep - and voila, no headache!

But, my sleep is officially messed up now. I went back to sleep at about 7:30am, and awoke at 11:30am. I was unable to get to sleep initially until 2am. I have a seriously messed up sleep schedule.

Oh jeez, stinkerbelle desperately wants to sit in my tummy - which is still not feeling well. She gets so offended when she cannot do exactly what she wants to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home