.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

4.15.2007

Do you like Buffy? Wonderfalls? X-files?

If so, then watch "Drive" tonight. It's a collaboration between people who created or acted in the above shows (although I think the sister from wonderfalls doesn't appear until episode 2). It sounds interesting, and if it is any good, it will need us to watch it - as you know quality tv doesn't always last*.


* an example is my new favorite, which has already been canceled - and that is the Andy Richter show. It is written and conceived by Conan O'Brien (love him!), and is charming, clever, and creative. So, of course, it can't stay!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Nooooooooo! Andy Barker, PI, has been cancelled?

When my sister told me about it, she told me: "It sounds like the best TV show ever. I expect it'll be cancelled soon." Her heart will break when she finds out she was right.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous wolfa said...

I am not entirely sure what I think of the show, but I will point out tht Fred from Angel is in it as Mal from Firefly/Caleb from Buffy's wife.

It's watchable, anyhow, and I'm going to continue watching because this is a show with a nearly equal number of guys and gals where there isn't (yet) only men do important things problem.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous sheepish said...

TiVo requires more advanced notice next time, please. You don't want to make TiVo mad. You wouldn't like TiVo when he's mad.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home