.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

4.19.2007

Feline Jealousy: An exhibit


I think a certain kitten who shall remain nameless is very very jealous that her mama is talking to a pretty fluffy orange kitten and a white and grey kitten. I mean, look at that face? Doesn't she look panicked? (okay, so it was taken some time ago, but it's the same look I'm getting today). She has ben following me all around and wanting "uppy" more often than not, and constantly tries to climb into my lap for some cuddles and kisses.

But seriously, wouldn't she be even cuter if she had a fluffy orange kitten by her side? Who's with me?*


*as much as I'd love a fluffy orange kitten, I don't know that I'd do that to stinkerbelle. But fluffy and orange is a deadly combo for me as stinkerbelle's predecessor was a flufffy orange boy who I loved desperately and who sadly died when he was just a few months old from some brain infection (he was a stray, and apparently his whole litter died of the same thing at about the same time - horrifying).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home