.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

4.07.2007

File this under, "Those darned students"

Dear Professor,
I haven't gotten the textbook yet because I ordered it. It is supposed to be here in a few days, but I don't know what to do until then. Do you have any ideas???

I asked the bookstore if I could buy the book, use it, and then return it once my copy arrives, but they won't let me!!!

Could you email me on saturday a list of all the main concepts, theories, and terms with explanations of all of them from our textbook so I have those?

Your most favorite student ever!

(summarized to protect the innocent)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

That is the ultimate. And HOW many weeks are left in the semester?

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

Have you gotten the "are your notes on file in the library?" question yet? I used to get that all of the time; yet, never, NEVER, in all of my extensive years of college, ever ran into a professor who did that. I think it was an urban legend.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home