.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

4.08.2007

I may have rescued it, but I don't get to claim it

I rescued this chair from the alley the other night (and boy howdy was it hard getting up to my apartment!). I have been wanting a good comfy reading chair to put in my library/office/dining room. But apparently someone else has plans for it.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

That's a really cool chair! I can't believe somebody threw it away!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

What a perfect reading chair! You can curl up, and rest your elbow on the back, and sling your legs across the arms. How great! And priced nicely. It seems to be getting warmed up regularly, too.

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous K. L. Smith said...

I am in love with this chair. I would pay serious money for one like it (if ever I HAD serious money, of course). And the fact that it comes with a feline attachment just makes it perfect. ;)

Maybe you don't get to sit there, true, but the Stinkerbelle looks GORGEOUS in it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home