.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

4.13.2007

What I've lost this week...

1. My left brown slipper

2. My debit card (waah!). I have no idea where it is or how I could have lost it.

3. My flash drive which holds all my class lectures, all my dissertation files (obviously not so important now, but I don't like having lost all of that), a lot of personal stuff, etc. It is also the way I have been transferring my lectures from my laptop to the computer in my classroom. Now, I'm a mess getting worried if email will work to transfer the powerpoint (sometimes transferring between a mac and a pc doesn't work smoothly).

4. My patience with myself.

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

But now that you have blogged it, I am sure those items will return!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Yes, I hope they all come back, soon!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Bella Sultane said...

The flash drive and debit card (and probably the slipper) would kill me! :-(

I hope that they turn up.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

Ack! Did you find any of these things? I would have a meltdown about this sort of thing...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home