.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.16.2007

Cute baby attack

I'm working at a cafe right now, and there is a super cute little boy baby here. I think he's maybe 6 months old, and he has a fuzzy fuzzy head and saltwater sandals (I love saltwater sandals in general, but especially on kids).

Anyway, he is cranky and is trying his best to communicate to his mommy what he wants. Only prablem is that his main word is "Wooda?" as in "wooda? wooda? wooda?" He also seems to know "wutchum" but that too seems to just confuse his mommy. "Ba ba?" while pointing at a plant doesn't seem to help either.

It reminds me of my kitten - she tries so damned hard to communicate with me - but I just cannot seem to understand "mraaaahhhh!" Especially not when I am getting whacked in the face and yelled at at 4:30a.m.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Cute post, Shrinkykitten.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home