.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.26.2007

Dreaming of bloggers

I keep dreaming about bloggers. It's kind of crazy and makes me feel like:

a. I need a real life so I don't dream about you imaginary people anymore.

b. a little like I am stalking you.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I'm not imaginary! (I think)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Anyone who talks as adorably as you do has to be a figment of my imagination!

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I guess that should be added to the current list of theories on the origin of the New Zealand accent: it's a figment of shrinky's imagination :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Atalanta said...

I'm with you - I actually have a hard time refering to some bloggers who I know in real life (and, worse, knew first in real life) by their real name, rather than their blog name.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home