.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.18.2007

File this under "Special skills"

Shrinky is a very skilled and prolific mucous-making prodigy.


too bad there's no actual need for such a skill, as even when I am not sick, I am a mucous making machine. Maybe a lubricant company would be interested?

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

"I am a mucous making machine. Maybe a lubricant company would be interested?"

I assume you've seen the movie "Joe v. the Volcano"?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Do you have allergies, too? Even with allergy shots and all that, I go through a mountain of Kleenex.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home