.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.08.2007

Hilarious mom's day card

I got my mom two mother's day cards today. The first is from her dog and it's from her "stinker" with a pop up skunk inside.

The one from her cat has a picture of a cat writing a letter, and the outside says, "I love you very much which is why I am sending you this mother's day card even though it's a difficult thing to do since I am a cat. I know you love and cherish me also but a rumor has surfaced and I need reassurance that it isn't so.

Inside the card says, "Tell me I wasn't adopted."

hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

The cat card is fun! Thanks for sharing.

Of course, my cats would probably say "please tell me I'm adopted" :).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home