.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.12.2007

I wish I could take a picture for you...

but alack, I still can't find my cell phone, and my camera still doesn't work. But today, I got a Barack Obama paper doll. Sadly, he doesn't come with interchageable outfits, instead he comes iwth interchangeable quotes (outfits would have been better).

I may get some magnets and make him into a refrigerator magnet. Actually, I just remembered I already have a Hillary paper doll (a friend gave me the Clinton family set several years ago - and they do come with outfits!). Now I feel like I want to make some sort of diorama with them. Ideally, I would put them into sheepers' flowers in the attic diorama - but I don't think he ever found it.

Edited to add: I found him on the web, as well as a Hillary paper doll! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger BrightStar said...

I read this aloud to Sheepster and he laughed out loud.

I like the idea of the magnets.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home