.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.01.2007

If you like kittens

Go watch this film over at google video. It is 22 minutes, but so totally worth it (I've been watching it in bits throughout the day). it's really intriguing to me that the kitty parents totally play out the same gender/sex roles that humans do - mom gets stuck wiht the primary caregiving, dad gets to do all the fun stuff with the kids, etc. Watching the kittens learn to walk is so adorable. I wish I had films of Stinky McStinkerson (aka Stinkerbelle) when she was that little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home