.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.27.2007

Most awesome cat story ever


Please to read this if you like cats. It has nothing to do with the above - that's just another awesome cat.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Ianqui said...

My inner scientist is kicking in, and I want to know how that cat knows when to get off. Visual cues? But does it always look out the window?

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I was wondering the same thing -- My guess is that the cat did it with his owner a few times before the first time doing it alone. He only goes up about 1 stop, but still.

The fact that the cat gets on and off the bus without a fuss is remarkable to me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home