.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.05.2007

To show my appreciation for all my readers

I am going to share something with you. I got an offer this morning for a free facial, free full sized cleanser, and a makeup application (yuck on that last one) from Origins. If you call before tomorrow, you can get this too. Mostly, I am excited about the free cleanser as I really need some, and I like origins products a lot.

So, if you have origins near you, follow the directions below and sign up. I'm sure they'll hope you'll buy something - but there's no obligation. They're also really good at sampling.

Your Free Beauty Gifts - Get Them Now! Please call 1-800-ORIGINS and select Option 3 . Please then enter your zip code to be automatically connected to a store near you. Please call during the hours that your local mall is opened. Please let the operator in your store know that you are calling to make an appointment to get your FREE full sized cleanser, facial and make up application.

This offer is good until Sunday, May 6th .... so please call now!

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger post-doc said...

I get to go on Tuesday! Thanks, Shrinky! What a lovely perk to reading your blog (which I would do anyway, of course.) :)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am in on Wednesday! I have been makeup less for years now. Mostly because I am lazy. Sometimes cuz I feel like I am making a statement. thanks Shrinky! How generous of you.Hope if you don't mind if I re-post the info on my own site? I am all about sharing the love!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Super! I'm glad some people get to take advantage of it - as I'm aware my non-american readers likely can't.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger k8 said...

Awesome! I love free goodies! Here's one for you: If you go to this site - http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx - and fill out the questionaire, you will first be shown a list of expensive stuff they want you to buy. However, within a few days, you will receive an email offer with a bunch of free samples. Mine had fabulous a fabulous strawberry scrub, some lotion, cleanser, etc.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I was tempted, but then I was too shy to call...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

k8: I will totall do that. Thank you!

Lucy: I was scared too - I absolutely hate making phone calls. But I love free stuff, and figured that since I had a script already written for me, it was easy.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

oooh, do the mario badescu thing! The products are really nice. I haven't b bought any because they're pricey, but the samples are great. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home