.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

5.30.2007

What are the chances?

That the article I submitted last week would be assigned to a reviewer I know. Not only that, it is someone from my ex-university - someone I had tried to woo to be my advisor, but my evil advisor went behind my back and turned her against me.

Let's just hope she likes the paper, despite any feelings she might have about me (if she can even figure out it's mine, that is).

Edited to add: Oh, not she's not the reviewer - she's the editor for the section of the journal my article is being considered for.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wishing you good luck with your submission.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home