.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.01.2007

2 PSAs

PSA number 1.
If you are looking for good, feel good, charming movies, please to rent Walk on water and Goodbye, Lenin. I will come back and hyperlink those later - but both are in netflix.


PSA number 2.
If you are a furry critter who reads this blog, or have a mama or daddy who read it to you, please to stop crossing roads! I almost witnessed a baby opossum* cross a busy street today. Luckily he changed his mind. Furry critters, there is nothing on the other side of the road! Nothing! You don't need to cross it! If you do, really really feel like you need to cross it - please to call me and I will come carry you across the road. Please don't do it unless you have a human adult help you do it.

This means you! Stay where you are!

* Like Bella, all of my wildlife experiences of late might convince you I live in the wilderness, but no, I still live in this huge city.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Breena Ronan said...

What are baby possums doing wandering around the city without their mamas?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home