.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.15.2007

$44.10 to go!

A while ago, I got invited to join e-rewards (via borders bookstore, I think). Thus far I earned a $15.00 for Borders books and a subscription to Lucky magazine. I am now working toward earning $100.00, and I have $44.10 to go. My goal is to buy a $100 gift certificate for ebags so I can get a timbuk2 bag (well, I would get a timbuk2 "bag in a box" gift certificate, and then get a custom bag from timbuk2). It's a little obscene how much I like going to the site and making bags. The problem is though, that there is not a color combo that I love. What I'd like is a chocolate brown with either pink or orange center ... but there is only a chestnut brown, and that isn't as rich a color as I want. If anyone wants to go plan and suggest color combos - do! My ideal is something funky, yet somewhat professional.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I made these ones!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Oh! I really like that second one! I saw one elsewhere that was orange on both ends with pink in the middle. I like that too. The dark red is really pretty.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home