.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.02.2007

And Blingo was her name-o

K8 posted about a search engine that uses google, but that awards prizes like movie tickets and amazon.com gift certificates. It is called blingo and one thing that is cool about it is that because I did it through K8, she wins whatever I win (sorry, K8 - I'll be going for those amazon.com certificates!). So, because I am a greedy little monkey, I wanted to encourage all y'all to use it via my link so that if you do searches and win things, I can too! So go to blingo and sign up and search away!

Even though it uses google, I found two things I'd not found previously. I searched for myself (my real name) and found a newsletter in which my course/teaching is mentioned by a previous student, and a report on psychotherapy relationships that cites my work (cool!). So, try it out - maybe we'll win!

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Somehow I missed this post -- glad you signed up! Don't worry, rack up the gift certificates if you can get them :).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home