.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.16.2007

Conspiracy theories abound


I have been trying to watch the documentary "Axis of evil" I requested it through netflix, and the dvd arrived broken (one side of it is cracked0. I reported it damaged, sent it back, and they sent me a replacement of it. I just tried to watch it, and it is broken in the EXACT same way! I don't know if they sent me the exact same dvd back, or if someone (or something ...) is breaking all the copies of it.





3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

It's probably terrorists :)

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

See, I think it is probably the devil .. or maybe it is ME and the devil is making me do it!?!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Or maybe it is Phil Zimbardo because the film scooped him.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home