.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.19.2007

Danged newfangled technology

One of the things that really annoys me about entering grades on-line is that students can instantly access grades - and they complain if you've not posted them yet. Even though grades are not yet due!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

I know! And they harrass you until they're posted. Remember the good old days of having to wait 2 weeks to get grades in the mail? This stinkin' insta-gratification society. I will get off of my old fart soapbox now.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home