.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.22.2007

Did someone say "conspiracy theory"?

I mentioned the other day that I have tried to get the documentary "Axis of evil" from netflix twice now - and both times it came cracked. A third replacement came today - and guess what? Smashed. It was smashed. Three copies of the same movie were broken. Coincidence? I think not.

I got two other movies at the same time - both were fine.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger k8 said...

This reminds me of a common trick sometimes used by those who want to censor books. People will check out the book from the library and then not return it. This continues until the public library no longer can afford to buy new copies. These people often work in groups. It is disgusting.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home