.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.03.2007

Further evidence I am reading lol cats too much

(which is all styley's fault).

Whenever the kitten is not cuddling with me, I cry out, "I can has kitten? Why I can not has kitten? I can has kitten! I need can has kitten!"

Sadly, I am a closet widow*. Her favorite place to sleep of late is in my hallway closet. She sleeps atop my winter clothes - and it is nice and cool and quiet in there (she hates noises - and when warm weather comes, the windows get opened - and it can be noisy at times). It makes me sad cuz I can't even see her (it's a deep closet that you can't get into easily because the bars you hang your clothes on are two deep, and go across the width of the closet - which I think is weird) or pet her. Of course, this leads to more, "Why oh why I can not has kitten? Mama needs can has kitten? Why kitten not need has Mama?"


*wait, that sounds kind of creepy - I'm not married to stinkerbelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home