.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.04.2007

I can has good wishes?

Please to wish me luck for interview! I do be nervous. Please to think "Hire Shrinky!" thoughts.

4 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

MANY MANY GOOD WISHES! (For some reason, I made up in my head that this wasn't happening until June 14... I is not smart always.)

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Bella Sultane said...

Good luck!! I'll be sending lots of 'hire shrinky' thoughts.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

Luck for interview! Wished! At you!

I really really really hope it goes well.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

HIRE SHRINKY! HIRE SHRINKY! HIRE SHRINKY!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home