.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.29.2007

I don't know if it is hormones or exhaustion...

but this video made me weep. It is not a sad video at all, don't worry.



I got paid today. A whopping $150.00. woo woo. Today was work day #8 in a row, and I have been asked to work this weekend. I tried limit it to one day - sunday, but I was told I am needed on saturday. I know that means I'll be working sunday too.

edited to add: apparently it is considered to be sad - I read the comments over at cute overload, and one guy who reported that he is an engineer in his 40s cried while watching it at work. It's obscenely cute, but it will make you want to rush to vancouver to go snuggle with a baby seal. It will also make you hate people who wear seal fur. Not a bad effect in my book.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think I am going to quote you as my blog tag-line. "I got paid $150 today woo woo, and I get to work all next weekend too" (or however you exactly said it! :) ) Tell me how it is people with college degrees can have one foot in the homeless shelter? or is it... .grave!?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home