.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.12.2007

I have a crazy amount of white house related shit

I was just sitting in my living room, looking at my george bush doll and was noticing that he looks scared. I then asked stinkerbelle if it might be because of our Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton paper dolls. I then pretended like Bushie was running from them, and they were chasing him. I then noticed my white house easter egg, signed by Bill Clinton and my display of white house ornaments.

I have a crazy amount of white house related shit in my house. And it kind of scares me.

I'm going to meet a presidential candidate tomorrow - should I bring the stuff and see if the person will sign any of it tomorrow?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home