.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.29.2007

Open letter to democratic candidates,

I feel like every time you contact me, it is just to ask me for money. I'm feeling a little used. Why not send me some emails letting me know what you are doing for me? Why not tell me what my money will buy in terms of giving me a voice in your administration, in terms of issues you will focus on? Heck, I'm still not even sure what some of your platforms are. What exactly will you do for me if I send you money?

Money's important to me too, you know. You need to show me why giving you a little money now will help me to reap rewards later. Otherwise, I just feel used and I begin to ignore you.

xxoo

shrinky

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home