.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

6.30.2007

Scare the bejeebus out of me, why don't you?

On the news tonight, they showed the terrorist (or so-called terrorist) attack in Glasgow, Scotland at the airport However, instead of having the text below it say, "Glasgow" it had the name of the local airport!!! Way to scare the populace!!!

Two weeks after 9.11 (and thus 2 weeks after my dad died) a friend and I were going out to dinner. As we were walking there, she said rather loudly and alarmedly, "Oh my god! Do you smell that?" There was an odd, chemically odor. My startle response was so high, and it caused me to totally panic that we were under attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home